No Bread Lotsa Jam
Accardi/Gold & Friends
R&B slide and slither featuring some very heavy duty guitar licks and glides. This is old time rock at its best -- definitely dance music and I do mean boogey-woogey rock and roll. So sashay on down to a R&B jam that will stick to your ribs.
This CD is really fun. Upbeat, bright and bouncy.
- 1. The Blues Ain't Nothin' But a Deeper Shade of Purple
- 2. Preacher Can You Spare a Prayer
- 3. Politically Correct Blues
- 4. Going Down the Road
- 5. Taxman Blues (I.R.S. - I.O.U.)
- 6. Don't Cry for Me, I Can Cry for My Own Self
- 7. Hobo Stew, Hold the Hobo!
- 8. Ahead By a Noose...
- 9. Abraham Jefferson Lincoln, Jr.
- 10. Full House, Empty Heart
- 11. Behind the Eight Ball
- 12. Y2K Blues
- 13. Tuesday's Child Has Monday's Blues
- 14. The Check is in the Mail
- 15. You Never Lose the Blues
- 16. Service With a Smirk
- 17. Manhattan Chowder Ramble
- 18. Which Way to Philadelphia?
- 19. Drive All Day, Play All Night
- 20. Cincinatti Boogie-Woogie
- All music © 1998 by Accardi / Gold (BMI)
- Published by Union Label Music
- © 1998 Cloister Recordings
- Produced by Accardi / Gold
- Engineered by Oz Fritz
- Recording artists:
- Jimmi Accardi - Guitar, Organ, Drums
- E.J Gold - Bass, Piano
- Meg Foard - Sax
- Dedicated to Milt Hinton