Front cover photo © 1969 E.J. Gold
Brother Judas Reggae & The Alchemist Said
Judith Spellcaster recites the steps for the assembly of Divine Man in detail as excerpted from The Lost Works by E.J. Gold published by Gateways, 1994.
She is accompanied by E.J. Gold & Friends who perform an Accardi / Gold composition from 1994 entitled Bardo Reggae.
In the one-year plan for the manufacture of Divine Man, we have certain very definite steps of assembly. They have to be attended to exactly during these sacred times.
In Winter, there are 7 Sacred Ceremonies:
- November 25, is Wish for Birth
- November 30, the Ceremony of the Terror of the Sacrificial Lamb
- December 3, the Ceremony of Consecration
- December 8, the Feast of Love
- December 13, the Feast of Union
- December 20, the Feast of Satisfaction
- December 25, the Day of Birth
In Spring there are 2 more:
- © 2001 Cloister Recordings. All Rights reserved.
- Music © 1994 Accardi / Gold (BMI)
- Published by Union Label Music
- Reading from The Lost Works, E.J. Gold, Gateways Books and Tapes, 1994.
- Produced by E.J. Gold
- Recorded by:
- Jimmi Accardi - guitar, keyboards
- E.J. Gold - bass
- Bob Bachtold - drums
- Bob Canatsey - sax
- Engineered by Jimmi Accardi
- Mastered for CD by Oz Fritz
- Front cover photo © 1969 E.J. Gold