Woodstock -- the Lost Tapes
Accardi / Gold
Woodstock -- the lost tapes is a tribute to an era embodied in the artistic lives of those who have over the many decades resided in the artist's community of Woodstock, N.Y.
E.J. Gold a resident in the 50's of the Zena Mill, member of the Woodstock Junior Art League, and painter of The Woodstock Series was, even as a child, aware of the magnetism of this locale for avant-garde artists, musicians, and theater people who not only created but also dynamically lived out their artistic expression, exploration of consciousness and an awareness of harmony with nature.
As a hub of artistic activity influenced by these principles, Woodstock naturally attracted in 1969 the swarms of music lovers who came to surrender to the mood the music conjured during the Woodstock Festival. And the spirit of the music will live on...
- My Baby Left Me In The Snow (Accardi/Gold)
- Erie Canal (Traditional)
- The Hatchet Man (Accardi/Gold)
- Back In The Lava Again (Accardi/Gold)
- The Blue Jumpbuck (Accardi/Gold)
- I've Been Working On The Railroad (Traditional)
- Comin' 'Round The Mountain (Traditional)
- My Bonnie (Traditional)
- We Will Frag You (Accardi/Gold)
- Mama's Little Baby Loves Shortnin' Bread (Traditional)
- Through The Night (Accardi/Gold)
- Don't Go To War Anymore (Accardi/Gold)
- Goin' Down (Accardi/Gold)
- Red River Valley (Traditional)
- The Clear Light (Accardi / Gold)
- © 2000 Cloister Recordings
- All music Accardi/Gold (BMI) except for track #'s 2, 6, 8, 9, 11, 16 which are traditional.
- Published by Union Label Music
- Permissions Harry Fox Agency
- Recorded by:
- Jimmi Accardi - guitar, keyboard, harmonica, percussion, vocals
- Bob Bachtold - drums
- E.J. Gold - bass, vocals
- Cynthia Henderson - backup vocals
- Produced by E.J. Gold
- Engineered by Oz Fritz
- Woodstock Photos from the collection of E.J. Gold