Movements Practice Tracks
The following tracks were selected for The Movements practice. They vary in
tempo and mood providing a unique background for each practice.
- 1. Trio Loops for Movements at 100% speed 10:33
- 2. Trio Loops for Movements at 90% speed 11:38
- 3. Venusian Sandstorm Loop 16:40
- 4. Dervish Exercises Loop 13:38
- 5. Al-Washi's Theme Loop 12:34
Track #1 Trio Loops for Movements at 100 % speed 10:33
Track #2 Trio Loops for Movements at 90 % speed 11:07
- E.J. Gold on the DigiTech Trio Plus Band Creator and Looper recorded his composition of combining bass and rhythm tracks to create "Trio Loop for Movements", engineered by Oz Fritz, © 2017 Cloister Recordings. A couple years later engineer Oz Fritz slowed down the original track to 90% speed for use by beginners first approaching learning the Movements.
Track #3 Venusian Sandstorm Loop 16:40
- Source CD is Venus Rising - Sculptural sounds create hermetic chambers for you. They will bring you from your ordinary space through specific transformational zones to arrive at doorways of new understanding.
- © 1998 Cloister Recordings. All rights reserved.
- All music © 1984 E.J. Gold (BMI)
- Published by Union Label Music
- Produced by E.J. Gold
- Recorded at Heavenly Studio
- Remixed at Moon Studio
- Engineered by David Houston
- Mastered for CD by Oz Fritz
- Recording artists:
- E.J. Gold - the Hi-Tech Shaman
- Menlo Macfarlane on percussion, pennywhistle, pan-pipes
Track #4 Dervish Exercises Loop 13:39
Track #5 Al-Washi's Theme Loop 12:34
- Source CD is Epitaph for an Ego - This is the original 1971 recording of piano music composed by E.J. Gold for private, small group experiments in sacred dance and dervish practices.
- © 1998 Cloister Recordings.
- Original compositions © 1971 E. J. Gold (BMI).
- Pianist Brad Newsom.
- Pianist for "The Making of Epitaph," Ludi Von Hinrichs.
- Produced in vinyl © 1971 IDHHB, Inc.
- Remixed at Heavenly Studios, Sacramento, California, 1985.
- Engineered by Gary Woltman.
- Released on cassette © 1985 Gateways Books & Tapes.
- Remastered by Jimmi Accardi.
- Mastered for compact disc by Oz Fritz.